Express your Candian pride and love for nature with a pair of beautiful maple leaf earrings. Despite their delicate appearance, these earrings can withstand the test of time and are created by electroplating real maple leaves in fine silver or 24k gold.
The process begins with collecting natural leaves from the forest floor, coating them in copper to retain their natural shape and detail, then dipping them in silver or gold to create a truly one-of-a-kind piece.
- Maple leaves; 24k gold or sterling silver; nickel-free.
- Since our pendants are made from real leaves, no two are the same.
- Approximate size: 25-40 mm.
- Approximate size of acorn: 28 mm.
- All earrings are final sale.
- Designed and made in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Need help? Check out our FAQs for information on materials, product care, and more.
Add gift wrapping to your order.