These earrings are named after the Greek Mother Goddess, Rhea. She represents female fertility, motherhood, and continuity through the eras.
These pearl earrings are unique and they feature five small (or baby) pearls hanging from one larger mother pearl. They embody the idea of motherhood and of life everlasting through the female body.
- 14k Gold Filled Materials
- Genuine 10mm + 3mm Freshwater Pearls
- Length: Approximately 3"
- Genuine pearls vary in colour, brilliance, and pattern. We try to match the pearls as best as possible to each other, however, variations must be expected.
- Gold-filled components contain 100 times more real gold than gold-plated components.
- Tarnish resistant.
- Hypoallergenic and can be worn by those with sensitive skin.
In order to maintain the quality and lifespan of your jewelry we recommend the following:
- Clean your jewelry with a soft cloth or warm, soapy water. Do not use polishing cloths or polishing liquids.
- Remove your jewelry when you are likely to sweat, while showering or swimming.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like Chlorine, perfume, body sprays, or lotions.
- Store your jewelry in airtight containers/bags to avoid any oxidizing or humidity contact.