These beautiful necklaces feature a real lacy oak leaf that has been electroplated in silver and gold. The process begins with collecting natural leaves from the forest floor, coating them with copper to retain their natural shape and detail then dipping them in silver or gold to create a truly one-of-a-kind pendant.
We also offer a tiny version of this necklace featuring a smaller leaf.
- Oak leaves; brass; copper; gold or silver-plating; nickel-free.
- Since our pendants are made from real leaves, no two are the same.
- Approximate size: 1-2 inches
- Signature lobster claw clasp closure.
- See our necklace size guide to find the perfect length.
- Designed and made in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Need help? Check out our FAQs for information on materials, product care, and more.
Add gift wrapping to your order.