This baby pearl choker is named after the Queen of Greek Gods - Hera. Hera was the protector and blessing of weddings; a protector of women and children and a goddess of childbirth. She was fiercely loyal and demanded that of those in her company, especially her husband Zeus. She had a few fiery characteristics, including competitiveness, jealousy, and great self-confidence in her worth.
- Genuine Pearls - 3-4mm
- 14k Gold Filled Findings
- Length: 14" + 1“ extension
- Genuine pearls vary in sheen and shape. We try to match the stones as best as possible to each other, however, variations must be expected.
- Gold-filled components contain 100 times more real gold than gold-plated components.
- Tarnish resistant.
- Hypoallergenic and can be worn by those with sensitive skin.
In order to maintain the quality and lifespan of your jewelry we recommend the following:
- Do not submerge pearls in water.
- Clean your jewelry with a soft cloth. Do not use polishing cloths or polishing liquids.
- Remove your jewelry when you are likely to sweat, while showering or swimming.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like Chlorine, perfume, body sprays, or lotions.
- Store your jewelry in airtight containers/bags to avoid any oxidizing or humidity contact.