The perfect beauty bundle to elevate your self-care routine! Complete with your choice of any of our shampoo and conditioner bar sets and our bestseller 3-in-1 Soap Bar. This dynamic duo will leave you feeling clean and smelling fresh!
Our ultra-smooth and moisturizing bar covers all essential cleansing needs for the face, body, and shaving. Olive oil and shea butter have been used for centuries as the most skin-loving ingredients. Handcrafted and tested locally, the 3-in-1 soap bar creates smooth and silky foams that gently moisturize and gradually strengthen the skin.
Silicone Free, Paraben free, travel-friendly, vegan, cruelty-free
Long-lasting usage between 50-75 washes depending on hair density and volume
Made with European ECOCERT ingredients
Ready to freshen up with our bars? Visit our blog: Freshen Up with our Zero Waste Shampoo & Conditioner Bars
handmade: all active ingredients, no dilution or additives
- plant-based and earth-friendly: natural and zero waste, reduce transportation carbon emissions
- proper pH: our bars are formulated to be between pH 4.8 and 5.5, a level that protects hair from breakage (unlike high pH soap)
Choose from any one of our Shampoo and Conditioner Bar Sets:
Size: 6cm x 2.25 cm
- shampoo bar:
- thoroughly wet your hair
- roll the bar in your wet hands or use a soap bag to work the lather into the scalp
- rinse thoroughly
- conditioner bar:
- roll bar in your wet hands
- apply to of hair, your fingers should slip through any tangles
- let sit for 5-10mins
note: both use concentrated formulas, so a little goes a long way!
- Bath Bomb:
- Fill bath tub with water until desired level and drop bath bomb into water
- Soak and relax your body in tub
- place shampoo and conditioner bar on top of a soap dish to keep it dry
- if used with soap bags, place in well ventilated areas (outside the shower)
Allergies & Cautions
- this is crafted in an environment that use nut oils
- not for consumption
Why Shampoo/Conditioner Bars?
- tested effective even when using hard water
- if it's your first time using shampoo/conditioner bar, it will take some days or weeks to transition
- adjust the volume of product and frequency of applying conditioner to find the right balance
- lavender essential oil, shea butter, hydrolyzed oats to effectively calm, soothe, and hydrate the scalp and split ends