These dangle earrings feature real oak leaves that have been electroplated in silver and gold. The process begins with collecting natural leaves from the forest floor, coating them in copper to retain their natural shape and detail then dipping them in silver or gold to create a truly one-of-a-kind piece.
- Oak leaves; 24k gold or silver plating; nickel-free.
- Since our pendants are made from real leaves, no two are the same.
- Approximate size: 25-40 mm.
- Approximate size of acorn: 28 mm.
- All earrings are final sale.
- Designed and made in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Need help? Check out our FAQs for information on materials, product care, and more.
Add gift wrapping to your order.